Numerology is the art of numbers and the mystical manner in which they occur so as to produce an array of character and aptitude tendencies. The power of numerology depends on the name and birth date of any individual which breaks down to single digit or double digits. This method helps to reveal the key traits of the individual. It is important to consider the values of each number in a birth date since every individual exhibits an essence of dominant and sub-dominant traits reflected by each number.
The birth date with name of a person can be used to calculate the positives and negatives residing in a person. The power of numerology can help a person to seek the loopholes within them and rectify the same with vigor and strength. Numerology finds its roots in the ancient history and is used till today.
Numerology numbers range from 1 to 9 along with 11 and 22. However, 11 and 22 are considered as Master number and is not reduced. Though in special cases 11 and 22 are reduced to 2 (1 + 1) and 4 (2 + 2). Numerologists work with 1 to 9, 11 & 22 in order to understand the traits and latent clues. The numbers from 1 to 9 help in finding the Life Path Numbers according to the birth date and name of a person. This helps in the core understanding of the personality, destiny and monetary aspects of an individual. The master numbers are spiritual healers which endow certain power and can be used by the holder in a positive way.
The major key to understanding numerology meanings lies in the character of a number; whether it is odd or even. Each number portrays a set of specific traits. The traits can be either masculine or feminine irrespective of the gender. Masculine traits in numbers 1, 3,5,7,9 and 11 reflect creativity, introvert, action, flexibility and service while the feminine traits in numbers 2,4,6,8 and 22 exude passive, receptive, warm and abstract vibes. Males with a strong essence of feminine numbers in their names are expressive and emotional while the females with an influence of feminine numbers in their names acquire great creative potential.
Benefits of Numerology can be used to predict certain cycles in the future and influence important human decisions in life. A few advantages of numerology in today’s era can be found in the following:
- Healthy Relationship: Every individual aims to secure a happy and healthy relationship with the family and friends in long run. Numerology helps in maintaining a compatible cycle for the life partners, friends and loved ones so as to help improve the relationship.
- Proactive Professionals: For the employer, it becomes an utmost duty to hire good professionals for higher profits and increasing productivity. Numerology helps in determining the right candidate for the profile.
- Individual Goals: Every individual is gifted with latent talents and hobbies they are unaware of. Numerology helps to ascertain the distinct characteristics which can alter the life of a person for the good.
Application of Numerology is quite a common sight these days which helps to determine the strengths, weaknesses, positives and negatives within a human mind. Some sources which help to apply numerology in our life are listed below:
- Name Numerology: It is a popular practice in the world. Numerology has the power to reveal about a person through their name and hence people often alter the same for better prospects.Also, the ‘name’ of a person plays an important part in unveiling the personality because numerology is a phenomenal study which helps in revealing the hidden clues.
- Colors: The numerology experts often suggest the color tones which might prove lucky for a particular day based on the birthday.
- Gem Stones: Numerology also advices to wear certain gem stones to avoid heinous situations and achieve accomplishments.
- Future Prediction: Numerology helps to predict about the upcoming failure, success or any crisis etc. so as to prepare the person for the worst/best in life.
Numerology is a rare art of study of numbers in such a way; it creates waves of phenomena in the attributes of a person. Thus, one must be flexible and prepared to face the worst because only happiness, love and peace are all that matters after a day’s done!