Q1) Define Black Magic?
A1) Black Magic is an ancient science that uses the Spirts, physics, biology, and electronics to hurt or heal people. The base of all black magic lies within the spirit world or the world of the dead.
Q2) What is the reason behind the black magic and who can perform it?
A2) People who have jealousy, anger, hate towards their relatives, friends and co-workers perform black magic either perform black magic themselves, provided they have mastery in it or hire black magicians to harm them.
Black magic means inviting the spirit or making animal sacrifices (Human sacrifices in some cases). Once the spirit is controlled, it can be used to access any information about anyone and are also used to harm one person or group of people by killing or harming them.
Q3) Can one become a victim of spirit world without someone doing black magic on the individual?
A3) Females are more prone to become a victim of spirit as compared to males.
Females generally get victimized at the time of their monthly cycles. At that time, their auric shield weakens if she visits any of the possessed places such as graveyard, river, lake or trees. There is also believe that if during that time if she uses scent, drinks alcohol or take drugs, does not take care of her hygiene or allows the occurrence of negative or sexual thoughts; she is calling spirits that can take charge of her body during that time. On the other hand in men, the auric field breaks, weakens or opens up if they consume drugs, take alcohol, involve with women who are controlled or are unhygienic. Both males and females have week auric shield in case of extreme sickness or an accident.
Q4) What kind of harm can be experienced by the victims of black magic?
A) Some of the basic harm that are experienced by the victims of black magic
• Bad dreams
• Bad luck
• Feel that someone is controlling your mind for sex
• Breaking a relationship or destroying someone's marriage
• Chronic disease
• always feel lethargic
• emotional imbalance
• suicidal tendency
• Blocking monthly period in women
• Blocking ability to conceive in women
• Rape of women by the spirits
• Black magic can also be done by utilizing your snap, selfie, name and your mother's name hence do not give your personal information to everyone.
• Women get affected with black magic more easily than men, in women the effects can be observed onscreen (symptoms are easily visible) while in men it works as an back screen (symptoms are not easily visible).
• Black magic can also be done by looking straight into your eyes or touching your body.
Q 5) How can you save yourself from the effect of black magic?
A) Here are some precautions that you can take from becoming a victim.
• Pray to Hindu God or Goddess on which you have faith with full devotion.
• Wear a Ten MukhiRudraksha.
• Smoke guggul every evening in your home.
• Never step on the lemon & chilies or broom especially at the intersection of roads or haldi wrapped in banana leaves
• Do not accept anything for eating or drinking unless the person shares it with you.
• Do not eat Sweets/Desserts especially the one that has white color as a black magician can put "Ash of the Dead" and charged with the negative mantra. Negatively Charged sweets or dessert is used to create a hole in your auric shield for opening the channel to control your body & mind.
• Anything that carries an aura can be charged with negative energies to create an opening in the auric field of the victim. Examples: Clothing, jewelry, a piece of paper, stuffed animals or stuffed dolls, etc.