The name Diwali is deduced from Deepavali, It is also known as the festival of lights and is celebrated on the return of Lord Rama back to his abode, Ayodhya
which in Sanskrit, is a conjugation of two words – “Deepa” and “Aavali
”. “Deepa” in Sanskrit means “light” and “Aavali
” means “series or row”. Thus, the name Diwali always occurs on Amavasya or a new moon day in the month of Kartik (October-November), according to the Hindu calendar, when the night is darkest and there is no moonlight. People all over the world light candles and diyas
and celebrate the festival with great passion and joy. Diwali is considered the festival of gifts, sweets, fireworks and crackers.
Also, follow these charanamrit Vastu tips to welcome health, wealth, peace and prosperity to your home, and thereby in your life.
Laxmi puja Time:
17:42 pm to 19:38 pm(1 hr 55 mins)
Set up your Pooja room correctly
As Vaastu, the North-East direction of a house is perfectly suitable for a Pooja room. Therefore, if possible, set the Pooja room in this particular direction, if not, you may place it in the East corner. It is suggested that you avoid using color black in the interiors of this sacred pooja place. Avoid wearing black and dark colors while performing Puja.
Place the idols right
Get rid of waste and clutter
Before the festival of Diwali, Vastu says; throw away all unwanted and waste items that have been lying around in the house. According to Vastu Shastra, the front door is associated to opportunities. Therefore, make sure that the front door of your home opens fully and no clutter is stored behind it, otherwise the divine energies and opportunities may not enter your home. The main hall where you normally connected with your family it should always be beautiful, neat and clean.
Remove negative vibes from your house
Kali Chaudash(the second day of Diwali) is one of the best days to remove all kinds of negative energy from your home. On the day of KaliKali
There are several traditions of how Kali came into existence...
Chaudash, you should worship either Kali She is the embodiment of empowerment and a fierce aspect of the Goddess. She is black in her complexion and thus she is named Kali. She is the Goddess of time, power, change and destruction and is majorly worshipped in South India, Bengal and Assam
SRI HANUMAN is worshipped everywhere in India, alone...
in order to remove negative energy from the environment. Charanamrit suggested you some tips to protect your home from evil spirits. Not only that, these tips will also help you find peace and happiness at home. All these tips are meant to protect the individuals, home and business places from evil spirits, evil eyes, black magic, psychical attacks or any other type of negative forces.
However, before following and applying these methods, you need to understand the concept of the energy of your homes. It is a Cosmo-magnetic energy field around your home which is not visible to most people, but it can be instinctively sensed or experienced by experts.
May Vajrahasta protects our five vital breaths (Pran, Apan, Vyan, Udan, Saman) and Kalyanashobhana protects our life force.
May Goddess Yogini protect our sense organs, that is, the faculties of taste, seeing, smell, hear and touch. May Narayani protect us.
May Varahi protects our life, Vaishnavi protects our dharma, Lakshmi protects our success, Chakrini protects our wealth and knowledge.
Offer Guggal Dhoop
Not only Diwali, you may offer Guggal Dhoop to each and every part of your home. The entire team of Vastu Purusha, consisting of Dwar Pal (Protector of Doors), Kshetra Pal (Protector of Regions), Dik Pal (Protector of Directions), regains energy by this Dhoop. Besides, Guggal Dhoop removes stress from the domestic environment and instills harmony in the family. You may also offer Guggal Dhoop every day to maintain the positive energy in your home.
Spray Salty Water
According to charanamrit, Mix Ocean salt in water and spray this salted water in each and every corner of your home on a regular basis, especially around the time of Diwali. It is believed that salt absorbs all the negativity from the air, purifies the environment and helps you be happy and content. You may perform this remedy twice a week.
Gifts according to Vastu
Vastu tells us which gifts we must give to our friends, relatives, and colleagues. There are some gift items which must not be given strictly according to Vastu principles lest it would lead to enmity and things may get worse between the relationships.
Antique items should not be given as gifts suggest Vastu.
1) Paintings can be given and they should be placed with Vastu directions like water paintings must be placed in the North-East, rocks paintings must be placed in the South-West and fire paintings must be taken to the South-East as suggest Vastu.
2) Armors are associated with war, revenge and blood thus, these items and related pictures must not be given in gifts.
3) Crystals are always good for gifts, but they must be placed that is East direction of the house.
4) According to Vastu, stone and metal item should take to the south direction and water item fountain must be placed in the north-east.
5) According to Vastu, the leather items should not be given in the gifts as they are thus considered inauspicious.
Established a Shree Yantra
It is a tangible representation of the Mantras and Gods – is worshiped, attuned and instituted at premises, it brings great peace, wealth, fortune and healing to the worshipper. The Shree yantra, given their structure and carving, is known to create positive energy fields around them, when it worshiped and cared for regularly.
The auspicious Shree Yantra is a symbol of Goddess Lakshmi herself.
You may establish 2-dimensioanal Shree yantra or 3-dimensional gold plated meruprushth Shree yantra this Diwali in your home or in office. For established a Shree yantra, you will get a detailed set of guideline and mantra.
Lighting according to Vastu
Lighting colors should Red, Blue, Orange, Green, White, and Yellow. These are main hues which can be used in lights to brighten your place and spirit. There are some basic rules of direction in which you can use these specific colors either in light or rangoli:
1) As suggest Vastu, if the main door lies in North/Northeast, then the dominating colors should be Green/Yellow
2) If the main door is in the East direction, then Yellow is the color.
3) The main entrance in the South-east should be enhanced by Red color.
4) South/Southwest/West direction main doors should use the combination of Red & Blue colors.
5) In Northwest, the main color should be Blue.
Main door decoration
1) The main door should be neat & clean and should not make any creaking voice.
3) The Asthamangala sign, which is the seat of lotus wearing a sacred garland of eight auspicious symbols, can also be placed.
4) Goddess Lakshmi should be welcome by stamping small footprints from the entrance to the house; they should always show the inward movement.
5) Colourful Toran should be hanged on the main door.
6) The ideal Toran is made with the leaves of mango, kaner, peepal, ashok trees. They help in purifying the environment and keep the negative vibes out of the house.
Follow these easy and simple Vastu tips to welcome peace, fortune and prosperity this Diwali, suggest charanamrit.
If this information is important for you, so please share this blog.