Chandra Grahan in 2016 Date and Time
16th September 2016 (Friday)
10:25 PM 16 Sep 2016 to 2:24 AM 17 Sep 2016
Starting any new work, drinking, and eating etc. is some of the activities that should be avoided during Sutak and eclipse. Pregnant ladies have to take extra care during Sutak and eclipse; they are not allowed to go outside, cutting any paper or cloth, eating, and drinking, etc. as it is believed that it may harm the baby inside their womb.
Do's during Sutak In Chandra Grahan
1. Chanting Chandra Mantras or Stotra for bringing favorable results.
2. Pregnant ladies should stay indoors and should worship the almighty to minimize the effect of Chandra Grahan.
3. Spill some holy water or Gangajal, throughout the house and workplace after Chandra Grahan, for reducing the evil effects of Grahan.
4. It is held auspicious to take a bath in holy water or holy river, after Chandra Grahan.
Dont’s During Sutak in Chandra Grahan
1. Don’t start any new venture or investment or deal during Chandra Grahan.
2. Avoid absorbing any food item during Chandra Grahan.
3. Avoid sexual intercourse during Chandra Grahan.
4. Try to stay indoors, especially pregnant women.
5. Chandra Grahan or eclipse is a natural process that happens from time to time. For minimizing the evil aftereffects of Grahan, try to follow the Chanting Chandra Mantras or Stotra for bringing favorable results.