Maha Shivaratri Puja It is a prayer ritual performed to make offerings, honoring, evoking or worshipping gods. The ceremony can also be performed to pay homage to the beloved ones who are deadVidhi - Maha Shivaratri Rudra Abhishekam Bathing the idol of the Hindu deityPuja at Home
The worship of Lord Shiva has many powerful blessing for the life of a devotee.
Items required for Lord Shiva Puja Vidhi at devotee home:
1. A Shiva lingam is the foremost requirement.
2. Other Items such as water, sugar, milk, honey, curd and cow ghee are the Panchamrit items that are required to perform abhisheka on Shiva lingam.
3. Bilva leaves, Madar also known as Aak, datura, sandalwood paste, Vibhuti and oil lamps, Camphor and incense are also offered to Shiva Lingam.
Mahashivratri Rudra Abhishek Puja Procedure and Vidhi at Home:
1. Devotees will observe a strict fast while on the day of Maha Shivaratri.
2. Taking a bath early in the morning is necessary to cleansing your soul and physical body.
4. First of all, take all the pooja items in front of shiva lingam.
6. Then Offer Sandal Paste.
7. Offer incense (Dhoop), flowers and fruits are offered to propitiate the Lord along with the lighting of oil lamps and incense.
8. All these Panchamrit Abhishekam is performed on the Lord Shivalingam.
9. Shiva Pooja must be done during Shiva Pradosham Kaal, which falls on the 13th-day lunar day (Trayodashi) during the waxing and waning phase of a moon in the custom Hindu calendar.
The Benefits Of Maha Shivaratri Pooja
2. To Protects major diseases and enhance overall health and wealth.
3. Helps and boost your knowledge, health and achieve professional success.
4. Brings prosperity, peace and harmony to your marriage and your family.
5. Gives the courage to face the various difficulties of life.
6. Helps to gain Moksha or salvation.