On the occasion of Janamastami, mystical Charanamrit is prepared to give a bath to the deity of child KrishnaKrishna
It is described that there are three aspects of the Supreme that must... (Bal Gopal). It flowed down to Bal Gopal’s lotus feet and collected in the pot for offering to the devotees as the Prasad. It is the sacred food that is distributed after an auspicious event or day after offering it to the Gods
(1) Milk - 2 cups
(2) Curd - 2 Tsp
(3) Basil Leaves - 9-10
According to Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu in one of.... Water - 2 Tsp
(5) Sugar - 1 ½ cup
(6) Honey- 1 teaspoon
(7) Puffed Kernel (Makhana) - 12-14
(8) Cuddapah almonds (Chironjee) - 1 Tsp
(1) Roast Makhana in a non-stick pan or microwave it for 5 minutes.
(2) Cut them into small pieces.
(3) Mix Curd, Milk, Ganga water, sugar, Honey, Puffed Kernel together in a bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
(4) Add chopped pieces of Makhana, basil leaves and Chironjee. Again stir it, but don’t beat it.
(5) Mystical Charanamrit is now ready.