Nag Panchami Puja Date Time Muhurat = 05:49 to 08:28
Duration = 2 Hours 38 Mins
Panchami Tithi Starts = 04:04 on 7th August 2016
Panchami Tithi Ends = 05:58 on 8th August 2016
Nag Panchami is the festive day when the snake gods (Naag in Sanskrit) are worshipped. Nag Panchami is celebrated on Panchami of Shukla Paksha in Shravana masa. This festival is celebrated in all over India with faith and devotion. Nagas Panchami is a proud festival of Hindus observed by the followers of Hinduism. If anyone have Kaal Sarp Dosh in their Kundali, Nag Panchami Puja and fast is one of the highly useful festivals to reduce the effect of Kaal Sarp dosh.
Nine Naga Devata Mantra A group of sacred words chanted in order to gain something, be it materialistic pleasures or peaceful mindMeaning
9 Naag Gods- Ananta, vasuki, He is one of the king serpents, given high privilege in Hindu mythology. He is depicted with a gem on his head. He is the snake of Lord Shiva and the brother of another snake named Manasa. He is the jewel of Shiva and sits around his neck. He was blessed by Shiva and thus given an important status. He was one of the main participants in the churning of the ocean. He was used as the churning rope and his one end was held by the demons and the other by Gods. His face was at the demons side and thus they were affected by his venom.
Shesha, Padmanabh, Kambala, Shankhapala, Dhrutrashtra, Takshaka and Kaliya – if anyone prayed daily in the morning will keep one protected from all ills and also to protects major diseases and enhance overall health and wealth.
Nag Panchami Puja Mantra
"Sarva Nagaah preeyantam mey yey kechit Prithivithaley,
yey cha helimarichistha yentarey Divi samstithah
Yey Nadeeshu Mahanaga ye Sarasvati gaaminah,
yey cha Vaapee tadagashu teshu sarveshu vai namah"
How to perform Nag Panchami Puja?
1. You can keep fast on Naag Panchami and make God Snake happy.
2. Offer Sugar Milk Rice (Kheer) It is a sweet pudding made up of rice, broken wheat, milk and sugar. It is often flavored with dry fruits and cardamom to Nag Deva Though in Hinduism, Devas are considered Gods, in Jainism they are supernatural beings who are more powerful and happier than humans. They also live longer but are not worshipped. They cannot be seen by humans and can create illusions and can take various forms of loving beingsor to Lord ShivaShiva
Shiva is one of the Supreme Gods of Hindu Trinity that ..., and then distribute it as Prashad.
3. Avoid to consume of salt and fried food items.
4. Offering milk and flowers near the snake-holes.
5. Make a clay Snakes idol that is worshiped it at home with milk, putting flowers, haldi-kumkum, and perfumes upon it.
Significance of Nag Panchami Puja and their benefits
1. To Protect the family from Snake bites.
2. Protects from the negative impact of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
3. To Protects major diseases and enhance overall health and wealth.
4. Nag Panchami puja gives the courage to face the various obstacles of life.
Click here to read Nag Panchami 2016 Festival
Also, click here to read Nag Panchami Puja Mantra and 9 Nag Devata Mantra