1) The Flag always flaps in the opposite direction of air.
2) From any place in Puri, you will always discover the Sudarshan Chakra (Chakra at the top of the Temple) facing you.
3) Normally during the daytime air comes from sea to land and in the evening its vice versa. But in Puri, it is totally opposite.
4) No birds or planes fly above the Temple.
5) The shadow of the main dome is invisible at any time of the day.
6) The quantity of cooked food inside the temple remain same for the entire year. But that same quantity of Prasadam can feed 20 Lakh people, still, it won't get wasted.
7) In the temple kitchen, 7 pots are kept on each other and cooked on firewood. In this process ingredient in the top pot get cooked first and then the bottom one.
8) After entering from Singhadwara's first step (from inside of the temple), you can't hear any sound produced by the ocean. But when you cross the same step (from outside of the temple) you can hear it. This can be noticed clearly during the evening.
Please share these interesting Sri Jagannath Temple facts with others.