Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan is the third leader of Dera Saccha Saudha. He was just about 24 years when he became the spiritual leader of Dera on 23 September 1990. He has brought novel ways in his spiritual and humanitarian endeavors, not in India but abroad also.
Dera Sacha Sauda means the nonprofit spiritual organization established for the service to the humanity. This organization is established in 1948 headquartered in Sirsa, Haryana, India.
Dera Sacha Sauda has been established by Mastana Balochistani in 1948. This organization has done remarkable social work in preaching to their followers that they must be ready for selfless services to others. It has raised the level of organization by winning several Guinness World Records in environmental, humanitarian and various other social and welfare causes.
There are some important facts about the Mastana Balochistani, founder of Dera Saccha Sauda are as follows:
- He was born in 1891 to the Kshatriya family.
- His family was comprised of his father, Sh. Pillamal and mother, Smt. Tulsa Bai. They were residing in village Kotra, tehsil Gandhey, district Kalat (Balochistan).
- At the tender age of 14, he left his home in the search for real knowledge.
- After wondering for nine years, he reached Beas at Panjab in India. He met Baba Sawan Singh and attended his spiritual discourses and made up his mind to become Baba Sawan Singh’s follower.
- Baba was impressed by the devotion of Mastana and declared him as his successor.
- Mastana then established Dera Saccha Saudha.
- He was famous as Shah Mastana or Mastana Ji Maharaj
- He taught his followers the correct way of meditation for twelve years.
- He built 25 ashrams in Haryana, Punjab