Datta mudra is a Yoga asana for the beginner. This asana is the simple yet effective exercise for the neck.
How to practice Datta Mudra
- You have to sit in Vajrasana. It means you need to sit straight with folded legs inwards from the knees.
- When you make yourself sit in Vajrasana than you turn your neck to the left side as much as possible. Keep your neck in the same position and then slowly move your neck to the middle position and relax all the muscles.
- Repeat the same procedure by turning your neck to the right side.
- That is all. You need to turn your neck to the left side and then to the right side in Vajrasana Position.
Benefits of Datta Mudra
- Relaxes your body muscles by giving proper stretch to neck and back.
- Helps you in combating your daily stress and anxiety.