The steps of Ushas Mudra symbolizes the rising sun. When you do this mudra, you will feel fresh and energetic as rising sun.
How to do Ushas Mudra?
- Interlace your right-hand fingers with your right thumb in between your left thumb and left index finger. Now, rest your fingers on your hands to rest on your chest or abdomen.
- Take a deep breath and then inhale and exhale three times, and then on the last exhale slowly and stretch your arms above your head with your interlaced fingers.
- Once your arms are fully extended than inhale & exhale three times. At this point observe your berating & stretchiness in your fingers, wrists, arms, shoulders, and neck. After that try to relax at that position.
- When you are relaxed, then visualize yourself that you are most energetic, positive and beautiful person on this earth. After 5 minutes slowly bring your arms back to your chest or abdomen where we began.
You can do Ushas Mudra for the following benefits:
- Improvement in your concentration & productivity.
- Unleashing your creativity and pleasure centers.
- Balance your hormonal system.
- Positive thinking.
- Start your day on a positive note.
- It let you be happy, energetic, motivated and compassionate.